Join our sub team to try out the league. It's free to join. Teams will request subs when they are short players.
- One sub team for each age group: Open, Masters, GM, & GGM
- Teams may request up to 3 subs per game
- No more than 13 total players may play in a game where subs are used
- No requests for a specific sub
- Subs are placed in the order they are received
- Teams will provide the subs with a jersey for the game
- If subs cannot be obtained from your age bracket, team reps can contact the sub team coordinator. The sub team coordinator will then request a sub from other age appropriate groups for the team rep.
- Before the beginning of the game the team rep will acknowledge subs by providing the other team rep with a FWSA Sub Pool Card.
- If a team consistently has to ask for subs, they may be required to add players to their roster from the recruitment pool.
- New players to FWSA (you can play for 1 season if you have never previously been registered with FWSA)
- Any age eligible registered FWSA player
- Interested players complete the sub add form
- Team reps submit requests to the appropriate group email list
- Subs respond to these requests and are placed in the order received
- Team Reps give opposing team yellow sub card and report use of players as part of game reports
Who Is Eligible?
How It Works
There's a Google Group for each age bracket.
Questions? Email our sub team coordinator at SubTeam@fwsasoccer.org.